Are there expenses related to the Canadian immigration procedure?

Business man Displaying a Spread of Dollar

Yes – In addition to paying for the professional services provided by Canadian Visa Expert and the Immigration Consultants it collaborates with, you may need to pay governmental fees (such as the Visa Application Fee and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee), plus other expenses may include, but not be limited to, paying for the IELTS or TEF exam to evaluate your English or French language abilities:

  • Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
  • medical exam
  • police certificate (a fee may be charged in some cases)
  • professional certified translations of documents into English or French (if necessary)
  • transportation, moving and living expenses if you and your family immigrate to Canada
  • other expenses.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply