Can I bring my family with me to live in Canada?

Portrait of happy family with two children looking at camera and laughing

When you apply for a Permanent Resident (PR) Visa to Canada through a particular Canadian immigration program, you can also include your spouse/partner (opposite sex or same sex) and dependent children on your visa application and if you and your family members meet all of the health, character and other eligibility requirements for Canadian immigration and are issued a PR Visa, you and your family will be able to live, work and study in Canada!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply