¿Cuáles son los diferentes programas de inmigración en Canadá?

If you have always dreamed of moving to Canada, you will be happy to know that there are different programs to help people immigrate to this enchanting country. Each program has its own set of rules and requirements, but most people can find a program that suits their particular situation. Canadian Visa Expert has helped many people immigrate to Canada through one of these Canadian visa programs.

Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)

The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) offers a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa for people who are qualified experts in a particular trade. This could include machinists, carpenters, electricians, equipment mechanics, welders, aircraft mechanics, blacksmiths, plumbers, and more.

Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)

Like the FSTP program, the Federal Qualified Workers Program (FSWP) also includes a permanent residence visa. For this particular immigration program, you are evaluated in many aspects including your education (some jobs require more education than others), your knowledge of English and French, your work experience and your age. For this visa there must be a particular profession that needs to be covered that includes university professors, engineers, managers, accountants, doctors,
nurses, and more. Because the professions you need can change, be sure to check with Canadian Visa Expert to see if your area of expertise qualifies for the FSWP.

Provincial Nomination Program (PNP)

If you do not have a qualified profession, you may qualify for the Provincial Nominating Program (PNP). This visa is for those who do not have skills, but can still move to work and live in Canada. The specific provinces within Canada have needs for different types of workers, so be sure to stay in touch with Canadian Visa Expert to see if you can qualify.

Québec-Selected Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)

Quebec has its own program for skilled workers who want to emigrate to Canada. French is the predominant language in Quebec, so skills in that language are vital to this particular visa. Canadian Visa Expert has more details about the requirements for the QSWP program. This program will finally allow you to apply for a permanent resident visa in Canada.

Family Sponsorship Program

If you are a permanent resident or citizen of Canada or have a family member that is, the Family Sponsorship Program may be right for you. Through this visa program, a qualified permanent resident or citizen of Canada can
sponsor family members to become permanent residents of Canada.

Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP)

This unique visa is for people who care for the disabled, children or the elderly in private homes. With this visa, the domestic assistant can also live in a private home in Canada. This program is a bit more complicated, so get in touch with Canadian Visa Expert for more information. As you can see, there are many visa programs available for those who want to move to Canada. Canadian Visa Expert and its professionals can help you find which visa program is best for you!

Sé el primero en comentar

Dejar una contestacion